Last year I wrote about a new development of a generic C-library for OAuth 2.x / OpenID Connect https://hanszandbelt.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/oauth-2-0-and-openid-connect-libraries-for-c/.
It’s taken a bit longer than anticipated – due to various circumstances – but there’s now a collection of modules that is at the Minimum Viable Product stage i.e. the code is stable and production quality, but it is limited in its feature set.
- mod_oauth2 – OAuth 2.0 Resource Server module for Apache
- ngx_oauth2_module – OAuth 2.0 Resource Server module for NGINX
- mod_sts – Security Token Exchange module for Apache
- ngx_sts_module – Security Token Exchange module for NGINX
- ngx_openidc_module – OpenID Connect Relying Party module for NGINX